Old June 9th 06, 06:53 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

Default Advice on problems found with my car...

Had a free tune up on my 110,000 mile 1997 Honda Civic today at my
local Honda dealer (extended emissions warranty). They also performed a
complimentary 40 pt. inspection and found the following problems:

1) timing belt may need to be replaced ( bought car at 60,000 and not
so sure this has ever been replaced)
2) front engine mount broken
3) rear trailer arm bushings broken
4) oil pan gasket leaking
5) weak radiator hose
6) transmission, brake fluid, engine air filter service recommended

I'm wondering first which of these problems should be my main
priorities to fix and am wondering also the approximate cost for each
of these repairs? I'll be getting some or all of these repaired in the
next couple of weeks so any advice is appreciated, thanks!!!