Old June 7th 04, 01:50 AM
eBob.com

Default Power Windows ('98 A6) Question

Sometimes my windows go all the way up or down when I press the switch, and
other times they don't. Generally, if I press the switch and the window
does not go all the way down, another press of the switch will take the
window all the way down. Now that it's summer I get really upset when I
have no control over when the window stops going up or down. It makes it
nearly impossible to leave the windows cracked a bit so that the car is not
an oven when it's parked out in the sun.

So ... where can I find info on how to control the power windows? I've
looked at audiworld but could only find an article on how to turn ON the
"convenience feature". I am not certain what the convenience feature is but
I think it is what I want to turn OFF.

Thanks, Bob