Old November 19th 04, 12:41 AM
Big Bill

On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 19:50:34 GMT, linda >
wrote:

>Big Bill wrote:

>>>and i think i have repeatedly stated, I CANNOT FIND ANY SITE. I cannot
>>>find any evidence.. hell, how much clearer do i have to be?

>> Then why did you post what you knew would be a post that would
>> generate requests for some evidence???
>>

>Honestly, I did not realize that there were so many duke fans, and again
>as stated, I admitted, i did not find any site to support a claim that
>our beloved duke was *OMG* gay.....

Are you *really* that naive? Or just that young?
Sure, you posted that thinking, "No one here knows who The Duke is, so
I can say whatever I want, and no one will even think twice about it."
This is Usenet. if you don't understand it, lurk for a while.
Primary rule: never post without some idea of how to defend what you
say. Especially when you malign an ICON.

--
Bill Funk
Change "g" to "a"