Old June 22nd 05, 12:42 AM

I've run Delta on my cars for the last, oh, what seven years or so.

I got fed up with the big chain stores and went to a family-owned local
dealer and he recommended Delta Vistas. They were fantastic for the
price. They no longer make the Vistas, but I'm running the Delta
Sentinels and the Delta Essexs. But are good tires, the Sentinel seems
a tad noisy than the Essex, but they are still fairly quiet. Much
quieter than the Potenzas that came with the darn Camry.

My dealer did recommend I avoid the Delta Fortune, their low-end tire,
since I do a lot of poor road driving (gravel, dirt), he thought the
Fortune might not hold up well.