Old December 7th 04, 05:22 AM
Art

What entitlements are you referring too. Here's a few...

From MSNBC:

"Taxpayers for Common Sense, a bipartisan group favoring less federal
spending, said it found 11,772 projects worth $15.8 billion.
Projects included:

a.. $335,000 to protect sunflowers in North Dakota from blackbird damage.
b.. $60 million for a new courthouse in Las Cruces, N.M.
c.. $225,000 to study catfish genomes at Alabama's Auburn University.
d.. A potential boon for Bush himself, $2 million for the government to
try buying back the former presidential yacht Sequoia. The boat was sold
three decades ago, and its current owners say the yacht is assessed at $9.8
million and are distressed by the provision.
"