Old August 18th 06, 03:45 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Kate[_3_]

Default 95fordmustang

Good points all of them.
Advice that would be well heeded by an amateur.
At my age I would likely have it done, not DIY. Back when I could climb up
and sit in the engine compartment it was no biggie.

Too often I forget that not everyne has my automotive background and doubt
that many have been lucky enough to have husbands as mechanical as mine.
(two of them anyway *snikker*)

Kate