Old August 18th 06, 07:36 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Jim Warman

Default 95fordmustang

Just a word of caution, Kate.... A lot of DIYers don't think hard enough
about what they are doing. I've been presented with too many cars where
"thats' good enough" was a real theme. I can't speak for any other shops but
I can not bring myself to release a car that I think is unsafe.

I think it great that many motorists will take the plunge and get dirty to
save money.... Too many times, common sense takes a holiday and it can take
the monet save and then some to get things back into equilibrium.

A 50 dollar wheel alignment can only encompass so much labour before it
becomes unprofitable and, like any other business, profit is what keeps the
wheels turning.

. ..