Old August 17th 06, 05:45 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Jim Warman

Default 95fordmustang

You'll get a lot of answers here... none may reflect what you will see in
your area.... If you want a price quote, ask the guys that will be doing the
work....

FWIW, IMHO, drywall should be at 50 cent a sheet and taping should be two
bucks a room.... I have no takers.... Eight bucks worth of 3000 MPa concrete
cost me two thousand bucks.... Asshole suppliers just didn't agree with what
Joe Blow thought....

Yes, I'm a dink in real life, too...

lkaboutautos.com...