Old April 2nd 06, 04:01 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Default How do you store your hard top?

I have a large shelf on one side of my 2-car garage that is 58" high. I
remove the rear seat, back the Jeep up to the shelf, then get inside the
rear and lift the hard top with my back up onto the shelf. Pretty impressive
for an old fart like me.

It stays on the shelf from about April 15th to November 15th.

Tom

"Kate" (please ask)> wrote in message
> I am looking at all of this stuff on the web and my owner's manual says
> store it flat on the floor.
>
> Is anyone using the vertical cart system?
> Any other suggestions?
> Hubs is getting ready to build an electric hoist and rack system for it,

we