Old May 7th 05, 06:53 PM
Professor

Some corrosion is normal. Clean the corrosion off with by sprinkling a
liberal amount of baking soda on the terminal (and entire battery if
desired) and then applying a small amount of water. Use a brush to
scrub the paste-like solution around. Note the bubbling while the
solution neutralizes any acidity on the surfaces. After the bubbling
has stopped, rinse well with water. Apply a thin coat of grease to the
terminals to slow the corrosion process for next time.

Professor
www.telstar-electronics.com

wrote:
> This may be a dumb question, but I keep getting corrosion on the
> negative terminal of my 95 Civic. Is this something I should be

worried