Old October 27th 04, 01:40 AM
RPhillips47

"Peter A. Stavrakoglou" wrote:

> As for the 300C I
>wonder what it was about the ride that the reviewers didn't like. I like
>the ride of mine and with 9,000 miles on the odometer there are no squeeks
>or anthing of the sort in the interior. This is one solid well-built car.

Perhaps the fact that the reviewers are British, reviewing two vehicles built
for British roads, and the 300C is built for American roads, which I would
assume (having never been to Britain) are quite different????? As for the GTO -
it isn't, it can't, and it never will be a GTO (there is more to a GTO than
just pasting three letters on a car).
RP