Old October 25th 04, 08:42 PM
wildcat03

Default '02 Caravan gauges and turn signals out

I have an '02 Dodge Grand Caravan with 39K. While driving on the
freeway last week, my temp, gas, and speedometer bottommed out. The
digital odometer and digital gear reading went blank. Also, my turn
signals did not work. However, the dashboard and instrument cluster
lights are intact.

A 20A Hazard fuse was fried, so I replaced it but it happened again
after another hour of driving. This has been going on for a couple
days now, under different conditions (freeway, local roads, cruise
control on/off). I've gone through a couple fuses.

Has anyone else experienced this problem? Would you know what might be
the cause? Thanks,

Pavan