Old November 8th 04, 11:37 AM
Denny

"Nomen Nescio" > wrote in message
> Ever hear of New Brunswick? My school auto shop had a bunch and I thought

> With pros, is it a mandatory status symbol to own a complete Snap-On
> collection, or have they gravitated toward imports already?

I have a Snap-on box bought new in '85 and no doubt it is a dammed good tool
box. Would I spend that kind of money again??, nope. There are many other
boxes out there that do the job just fine and cost about 1/4 as much. I have
some Snap-on and Mac tools but the majority of them are SK and now the
Craftsman Professional line. I just can't see the price the tool trucks are
getting. There is a local tech college in town where the automotive/diesel
students can purchase complete sets of Snap-on tools for half price. This
tells me they make way too much off everybody else.

Denny