Old January 9th 05, 01:58 PM
Scubabix

It was fresh water. I could claim it under my homeowners insurance, but,
the companies were allowed to increase their deductibles to several thousand
dollars for hurricane damage. Another fine example of how the blood sucking
*******s rip everyone off. Ok, enough of that. The car is awaiting a
complete rebuild. It was a learning experience of a Corvette NOT to buy.
The fact it flooded sounds a lot worse than it was, the interior has already
been stripped out, the rebuilt seats I'm going to put into it are in my
bedroom, high and dry.

Rob