Old March 28th 05, 10:18 AM
Dave Plowman (News)

In article >,
+ Rob + > wrote:
> > > I would not buy one that did not have at least two years of warranty
> > > left and whose previous owner I did not know and trust.

> > How often can you buy a one year old car from someone you know and
> > trust? And I'd also think that those who change to a new car every
> > year would be mad to look after it well...

> Who said the car being considered is only one year old? Certainly
> not the OP.

He wants two years of warranty left? I assume that means a one year old
car, as you can buy a warranty - of a sort - for near any car.

> That said, I wouldn't buy ANY one year old used car. Because
> the vast majority of units returning to the retail channel that soon are
> thrashed rental returns and lemons.

Yup. With an M3, possibly a rich kid that must have a new one every year?
And thrashes it to death from day one?

--
*Welcome to **** Creek - sorry, we're out of paddles*

Dave Plowman London SW