Old October 15th 04, 06:40 PM
Steve L.

Not believing you guys, I spent hours on the web looking for a
replacement muffler, all stainless, including pipes.....I found
nothing.

I can't believe you can't buy and OEM all stainless muffler
replacement for a 93 grand caravan. I find this totally amazing that
there is not one company that makes these. Sure you can find
performance ones that are univeral. But they need extra length pipes
etc. they are not direct replacements and they are supposed to sound
like crap.

The only one that says they have is Walker and I'm told that this is
what the Chrysler dealer and Midas etc sell.

I wish I had kept my original OEM muffler and just welded a new pipe
onto it...had I known.

Steve L