Old March 1st 05, 12:45 AM
JS

Mine doesn't blink at all on the interior light... it just clicks real fast
with no outside or inside signal... which is why I'm guessing it's a bad
switch. That and all of the other people who've had problems with their
multifunction switch.

Hmm.. there's a repair on the PATS ponytail? What's that involve?

I had the ignition swapped after the car was stolen... think they might have
fixed whatever ails it then or is this something I should be checking?

BTW, my car's got about 56k on the clock right now... so I'm right about
there.

JS

link.net...