Old September 13th 06, 09:38 PM posted to alt.autos.dodge
Ed

Default Flashing Interior Lights Intrepid 2000

I have a 99 and have the same problem, I am also experiencing intermitting problems with the power windows not working. I have owned this car since new so I am familar with its history and nothing has been done or added to the car to create this problem. There may be a fix in aldata but I no longer have access. Would love to hear if anyone else is experiencing this problem. FYI: a neihbor knocked on my door the other night and told me the interior light was blinking with the car parked.
"DAVID SALDATE" > wrote in message news:Y1ZHg.322$Xl5.35@trnddc06...
My Intrepid 2000 recently started having a problem with the interior lights, which flash on for a a couple of seconds as I am driving.

All doors are closed and the panel light for the "Open Doors" does not flash on, so it looks like it is not a problem with the doors being ajar.

Anybody has had this problem?

Thanks

--
David A. Saldate,