Old January 28th 05, 02:12 PM
JimG

I assume you have a TJ. What motor/tranny? (very important for proper
advise!)

My TJ has plenty of pep with my setup... a bit high RPM's at highway speed
though (2750 RPM @ 70 MPH) for my taste. I would like to try a set of 35's
for a day, just to see how it is then. I am pretty sure I can clear them
for street riding.

--
JimG
80' CJ-7 258 CID, HEI