Old February 11th 05, 03:39 PM
Sportster4Eva

gabriel wrote:

> can anyone tell me whats wrong with my car? i have a 1998 honda civic lx
> 32,000 miles. whenever i stop i feel some slight vibration and some noise
> in front, sometimes the car vibrates so hard. Is this normal for a car? or
> is there something wrong? By the way i just have an oil change 2 weeks ago.

I had the same thing happen to me before, not a Honda, but another
popular front wheel drive import. Turns out it was the front wheel
bearings were getting loose, causing a wicked shudder while braking,
especially coming off the highway onto an offramp.
Jack it up and rock the wheel from the top and bottom. Any play could
indicate worn suspension parts.

--
Paul
'91 XL1200 '77 GL1000 (W.I.P.)