Old December 21st 04, 12:17 AM
Mike Romain

I use my vehicles hard up here in Canada and believe in the widest chain
store that has the best warranty, period!

I buy the best quality one they offer for my application, usually at
least a 5 year warranty and away I go happy. Even more happy one year
later upgrading to a free brand new one on the other side of the country
when it breaks from whatever.

I bought a specialty battery for my newly rebuilt Jeep CJ7, an Optima
and the sucker died from vibration in less than 3 years. It only had an
18 month warranty and cost 3 times the chain store price.

Mike
88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's