Old July 22nd 05, 06:56 AM
Stephen Cowell

"Nathan W. Collier" > wrote in message =
> "Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message=20
> .. .
> > > youre still just a liar.

>=20
> > What? No smileys? No 'TRANSLATION'?

>=20
> no need, theres nothing funny in that statement. you are a liar.

Now he's not smiling... I'm getting somewhere!
Now that I've wiped that goofy grin off your
face... answer this one:

<>
you:
> more babble. i nailed you on it. i recognize my limitations and=20
> immediately own it. you lie, make excuses, and attempt to dazzle us =

with=20
> bull**** in hopes of hiding your blatent (sic) ignorance.

me:
You don't have a clue about your limitations... imagine you,
an HVAC tech, making pronouncements about atmospheric
science! That shows *extreme* hubris... you deserve what
you get.
</>

You deserve what you get... remember that.
__
Steve
..