Old February 10th 05, 04:29 AM
Phxbrd

"Scott en Aztlán" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 9 Feb 2005 12:59:46 -0700, "Charles Spitzer"
> > wrote:
>
> >i've been front ended, if you can believe that. winter day back east.

car
> >in front of me with snow encrusted rear window. i was on a motorcycle

about
> >15' behind it stopped at a light. car goes into reverse, backs up

(probably
> >to trigger the inground sensor for red light), hits me hard enough to

crunch
> >my front wheel fender, never notices that fact, and drives off.

> What's this? Your loud exhaust pipes didn't inform the cager of your
> presence?

You mean the ones commonly heard that break every anti-noise ordinance known
to man? It used to be that to be an asshole everyone hates, you had to buy
aftermarket straight pipes. Now they come that way from at least one
factory. Straightpipers need to have their heads wired onto the end of
those pipes, and left to wait until the pinned throttle empties the gas
tank.