Old February 9th 05, 07:02 PM
popeyeball

Wish I could help with your Jeep dilema, it took me 48 years for me to
get my first one and it's still stock so post again when your that age
and you can have mine.
As for your Dad's debt, if it's credit cards that is unsecured debt and
you can tell the creditors to hit the road (I suspect your Mom would
not be on the account) and if your not into paying relations debts (did
he borrow money for your school?).
Have your Mom go to a NON- PROFIT credit counselor to get debts
consolidated and to learn how to manage her monitary resources.
I had to serve my country out of high school (there was a war and a
draft) so I couldnt go to college) and a lot of other BIG things called
responsibilities kept getting in the way - especially like staying out
of debt.
If your story is true, it is indeed a very sad story and my sympathy
goes out you and your Mom for your loss. If it is a scam, it is much
more than sick. Never the less, we start dieing the minute we are born
and we have to keep paying till we die, unless we don't buy to much.
God Bless,
Steve