Old January 23rd 05, 02:44 PM
John C.

> RaOuL wrote:
>
> > Ok, it's snowing like crazy here in NH and we're supposed to get a couple of
> > feet of snow from this storm before it's done. Not a big deal for me, I've
> > seen this kind of weather before. However, I didn't own a convertible before
> > this year. Now for the big question: just how much snow will a convertible
> > top hold without collapsing? Should I go out to the driveway every few hours
> > and clear off the car, or just wait until the storm is finished? Seriously.
> > I would imagine that there is a weight limit for that roof and once that
> > limit is exceeded it will just collapse. I'd hate to see that happen. Or am
> > I just paranoid?

Unless you're seeing exceptionally wet, heavy snow up there, I wouldn't worry
about it. If the top is in good shape you'll be fine.

Down here on Cape Ann (Surfs up!) we're getting a lot of snow, but it's of the
light, fluffy variety. Hell, I can't even _see_ my car, it's been consumed by a
drift.
--

John C. (lovin' the white stuff)
'03 Cobra Convt.