Old October 25th 04, 12:25 PM
fffffffffffffffffffffffff

On 2002 and later models the hitch receiver (either 1 1/4" or 2") is an
integral part of the frame - you cannot unbolt it. That is why I recommended
the Valley Hitch # 82430 in my previous e-mail (I also included a diagram).
It slides right into the existing factory 1 1/4" receiver, and then bolts to
it and to the frame.

"knagy389us" > wrote in message
lkaboutautos.com...
> You're a little ahead of me, I'm planning the same, but too busy right

now.