Old July 19th 05, 06:40 PM
Mike Romain

I am sorry, I didn't see your mention of the fuse links or the coil
power wire.

Just thought he might need to know about them too seeing as he is
putting an unknown back together.

Having the starter turn over sure won't get the coil energized so the
engine actually starts or power up the battery so it will start a second
time.

Mike
88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's

wrote:

> What i just said.
> old john
>
> Hello, Mike!
> You wrote on Sun, 17 Jul 2005 09:43:54 -0400:
>
> MR> The battery wire along with all the fuse link wires (8" or so wires
> MR> with loops on one end and big fat tube crimps on the other where they
> MR> join the harness) go onto the large solenoid bolt. The smaller wire(s)
> MR> come from the key and one may go to the coil go on the small post.
>
> MR> Good luck,
>
> MR> Mike
> MR> 86/00 CJ7 Laredo, 33x9.5 BFG Muds, 'glass nose to tail in '00
> MR> 88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's
>
> MR> jwt153 wrote:
> ??>>
> ??>> I am putting this truck back together literally. The wiring hornes to
> ??>> the starter goes where. There are two studs on the silonoid. Also
> ??>> where does the red lead from the battery go to. Starter or Silonoid?
>
> With best regards,
. E-mail: