Old March 8th 05, 12:08 PM
sbright

Not true. Most insurance companies allow 3 points before messing with you.
They also need a reason to pull up your record. So pay your bill on time and
don't get anymore tickets and after three years the points drop off. (I
think its 3 years.. it may vary by state). I must say 90 miles per hour
range is a bit extreme when you have company driving next to you. In my
experience, the cops are more lenient if you get caught speeding on your own
rather than with company because then they dont think you're racing. (Though
I know if you were racing in a Vette you'd be at 120+). Anyway.. good luck
with your fast driver award. Dont forget to frame it.

-Stan
'99 Blown C5 Vert
'00 Torch Red Coupe