Old April 26th 05, 01:30 AM
DTJ

On Sun, 24 Apr 2005 03:28:21 GMT, Arif Khokar >
wrote:

>>>The reason that occured was the fact that *we* were maintaining a
>>>military base in Saudi Arabia.

>> No. The reason that occurred was that some loons got together and decided to
>> destroy something.

>Yes, because in your mind, people will go to great lengths to commit
>mass murder for no reason whatsoever. Use your mind for once instead of
>parroting propaganda that the government spoon fed you about the reason
>behind the attacks.

You have got be kidding. Use your mind? Why don't you? The fact is
that your friends decided to attack us and used an excuse that we were
violating their land. Problem with that theory is that it wasn't
their land. See, bin laden had his citizenship revoked by Saudi
Arabia. He was living in Sudan, Afghanistan and Pakistan - where ever
he could find mindless ****s like you to support him.