Old September 25th 04, 03:25 AM
SmarSquid

If it makes you feel good or superior to think of me as a "sucker", just
waiting to be sold on the extended warranty, so be it. The reality of it is
that I would never go for that. Being that I assess risk and count beans for
a living, and am thoroughly analytical in general, only rarely (and a long
time ago) have I been taken as a "sucker". I will either buy the car, or
take a calculate chance of eclipsing 54K in a lease with no problems. Keep
your cynical comments to yourself and stop poisoning a generally informative
and helpful community.

The life of a negative, antisocial jerk-off like you is certainly full of
self-imposed struggle. I pity you.