Old July 22nd 05, 01:48 AM
Tim Epstein

I really hope you try this Uwe - as I said in my earlier post in this
thread, it is really is NEEDED for rally type sims (RBR) where you are
driving in 3 dimensions.

I still remember your "OMG, OM F* G" comments when you first took RBR for a
spin. I can understand them even better if you didn't have FF.

Cheers,
Tim