Old December 23rd 04, 11:43 PM
TW

"L.W. (ßill) Hughes III" > wrote in message
> It's starting to move, from a dead stop that will lift front off
> the ground, if that front is in a little bind as in the wheels are
> turned to one side, the limited slip is working.
> God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
> http://www.billhughes.com/

I do have a limited slip in the back. It is all coming together now.
Taller tyres all around, limited slip in the back, front tyres in a bind on
a hard surface, things start having fun with each other. As long as my
driveshaft and other driveline components are not ready to punch a hole
through the floor board or rip themselves to pieces, I can live with this
form of an occasional shake (rather wobble).

Thanks
TW