Old October 15th 04, 01:33 PM
Jason

Default **Civic shakes and turns left** (over 120km/h or 75mph)

I've just went for my major tune-up (maintenance) changing spark plugs,
checking brakes and oil change. After getting back my car (Honda Civic
hatchback 98) I noticed that the car while driving over the speed of 120km/h
(or 75mph) I can feel the steering wheel shake and the car wanting to "turn"
to the left... I'm thinking it could be just a alignment and everything
should be fine?

Also I was told that my front disc was almost finished and my break pads as
well, anyone have any good ideas for me to save some cash? (Should I buy
used, should I wait a little before changing?)

Thanks for every response (I had great help for my "Check Engine" light in
the Honda newsgroups!)

Jason