Old July 22nd 05, 10:33 PM
epeart

All I did was ask a simple question on installing the R134a, I've installed Superchargers, Turbos fuel injection units rearends entire brake systems mostly on euro cars and yes I don't know much about A/C refridgeration But I've recharged BMW"s Nnd Audi's all 2000 and newer. So don't be immature little asses when someone is asking for legitimate help. This is what this forum is supposed to be about. I did take it to my friends A/C shop and I was doing it correctly I just never vented out the gas like I thought I did.

--
epeart

View this thread: http://www.carstalk.net/viewtopic-332601.html

Send from http://www.carstalk.net