Old July 26th 05, 01:56 AM
tim bur

i have seen this before on the rear brake assembly look at the top were the
brake line runs thru the little tab attached to the strut the bracket is bent
into much pinching the rubber line and cutting off the bacflow of brake fliud
resulting in the shoes dragging all this of course is untrue if the drums have
been machined over the max allowence