Old July 14th 05, 09:59 PM
Tony

Because I feel that the relays are the problem I do not see a reason to unplug
the switch. The switch is used to activate the relays which then power the fan
so unplugging the switch will not have any effect if my theory is right.

I would look to the relays first and you can check them with the battery hooked up.

If you still want to unplug the switch you should disconnect the battery first
because it is located within inches of the fan and you do not want to be
anywhere near that when it is running.

TonyJ