Old July 14th 05, 06:21 PM
Tony

The fan thermo switch is located on the back of the radiator just below the
lower radiator hose. three wire connection for fan speeds 2 and 3.

Still I would be more inclined to check the relays first. Relays for fan speeds
1 and 2 are located int he main relay / fuse box buy the drivers side hood
hinge. Fan speed 3 relay is located in the AUX panel under the dash by the
driver's left knee. Large and very difficult to pull due to its large conductors
to carry the amperage needed for the fast speed. I would suspect either fan
speed 1 or 2 relays to be the more likely culprit.

TonyJ
current: 98.5 A4 1.8TQM APR
precious: four T44s 84 - 91 N/A 5spd

http://www.bus-boys.com/121b-wasser.gif