Old January 26th 05, 09:31 PM
Dori A Schmetterling

I absolutely agree but it does appear to depend on the newsreader and how
one views the messages. Through Google it is very different. And the other
day I had a very peculiar experience. I found my posts to this (and another
similar) NG all over the web in OTHER forums. And there it really can be a
little incovenient to read top-posted msgs.

However, sod it...

DAS
---

"mjc" > wrote in message
news
> Don't worry, I top post because it is absolutely stupid to have to scroll
> down on EVERY reply past all that has been shown before, just to get to
> the response. KEEP TOP POSTING. We enlightened minority will soon "win"
> over those that are sheep led by convention!

[...]