Old June 3rd 04, 09:33 AM
Christoph Bollig

Hi Jorge,

> I think it would be difficult to get an UV light here. (have to check)

Shouldn't be too difficult. They suggested LEDs because you should be
able to get them much easier than normal UV lamps.

I don't know where you life, but RS Electronics is in a lot of
countries. Their no 454-4403 is a UV LED which is most likely suitable
(Cannot guarantee, but it looks like what I would try. I just did a
search for "uv led" on their web page,
http://www.rs-components.com/index.html )

> As for the cap + valve I am not sure I can produce this small tools.

That shouldn't be difficult either. A normal valve has a diameter of 5
to 6 mm (just guessing), so all you need is a drill of that size plus
maybe an o-ring.

Christoph

--
Important: Emails sent to me which contain my full name
in the "to:" or "cc:" field will bypass my spam filter.