Old March 3rd 06, 01:39 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

Default How do you make a R-turn without blocking the crosswalk?

> On 2/28/2006 3:14 PM ... Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
> 223rem wrote:
>> Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
>>> In many instances you can't see far enough to your left to check if
>>> it's safe to turn unless you drive into the X-walk. Then if there is
>>> oncoming traffic, you have to sit there and wait while pedestrians get
>>> justifiably irate. How do you handle this?. Serious only, please.
>>>

>> Very simple. Just SLOW DOWN.

> Don't tell me how to drive, you goddam nazi bitch.

You asked for advice then lambaste the person that provides it?
Interesting.

I say use the flashlight (that you keep on the seat next to you for dash
illumination) to warn oncoming traffic that you're coming out and they'd
better stop.