Old January 30th 05, 08:09 AM
ironrod

I used the Global West subs on my 88GT convertible, they tuck up nice and
tight to the floor pan and can't be seen from the side, I also tried the KYB
Gas A Just but found the ride too harsh, so I switched over to the KYB
GR2's. Much more comfortable IMO. While your in the process of stiffening
your car you should also consider upper strut tower and lower K member
braces as well. Since these mods will make your car ride stiffer you should
do them before you change out shocks. Who knows, you might be wanting to
soften the ride a little by then.