Old August 11th 06, 12:42 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Troy

Default XJ name that part/pieces

I hope you didn't tear yours down to show me! If you did you have one clean
ride.

Yup thats the little part I will be needing. I kinda forced it back in with
some aftermarket o-rings and the plastic piece spread a little and it
doesn't leak for now, so I will keep that part number in case it does spring
a leak.

The o-ring that was being cut when I was pushing the fuel rail back on the
injector, this time I lube'd it with some wd-40 and it went on with no
problems. I now have no leaks thankfully, but I'm sure the next thing that
may have a problem would be that connector you identified for me, thanks a
bunch! I would not have been able to find it on my own for sure, was it in
the FSM?

Troy