Old July 19th 05, 12:55 AM
C. Massey

"The Real Bev" > wrote in message
> Jonathan Kamens wrote:
>
>> Note also that with standard AAA membership, the amount of towing you
>> get for free is limited to a few miles.

> You get four 7-mile tows. Plunk for the next level up, which gets you
> four
> 100-mile tows. Hell, if you're only 7 miles from home you can probably
> push
> it yourself :-)

With AAA - Texas, you get four, three mile tows per member, per year on the
standard membership.

I called and checked with Sprint PCS, with whom I have roadside assistance
with, and they are the same as AAA-Texas.

I will soon be calling and cancelling Sprint ($96 per year) and getting AAA
(Plus) with four 100 mile tows per member per year plus the other perks for
$116.50 per year.