Old May 28th 05, 07:05 AM
Neil

Dan C wrote:
ANY automaker that sources out an engine to a third party
company, that should tell you something?, Meaning their all show and no
go as far as the company is concerned, and how looks on paper.I wanna
see the company go belly up soon, that's my point.

You're just an uninformed, ignorant dickhead. Go away, asswipe.

I can see you're mad, name-calling won't help you any, but I'm not
uniformed, maybe you are? I telling it the way I see it from buddies,
myself included, and others who actually rebuild them
and fix'em up Dan!!

I've talked to people in racing clubs around the city, and one guy was
telling me the tranny in his Dodge Dart basically blowing apart, debris
everywhere on the highway, f*...in junk!! I also heard of true stories
of people in these clubs accidentally throwing the shifter in reverse
down a highway in a Chevy half-ton, the rearend locked up, but NO
debris like the Dodge!! It held up all things considering, it
overheated pretty bad.

And if your driving on a hot day, the older dodges have that ballast
resistor that fails mounted on the firewall, then the vehicle will
stall and then won't start. I 've helped people,including my father,
diagnose this problem before, and it's so common.............JUNK!!

General motors has the HE ignition going back to the early 70's, it's
much more reliable then the Dodge Electronic Ignition, and that's a
fact!!
No one can convience me otherwise.....Dan!!

I don't hear any of you're mechanical expertise, so I assume that you
don't know, or never restored a Dodge before........Dude!!

Neil