Old February 14th 05, 08:56 AM
Bruce Kennewell

I'm not using the "'backup copy' excuse".
All I'm saying is that, if the legitimate purchase of GTR includes Starforce
copyright protection then I won't be making a legitimate purchase.
And if I haven't got a legitimate copy, how can I make a backup?

As for Steve's comment about "prior" and "sim history" and "moral fibre"
(odd that you didn't spell it the American way, Steve!)
all that I have to say in response to the first is "game", to the second,
"game" and to the third, "will that help prevent constipation?"

Now, where wuz that warez URL...........

Cheers!
Bruce

"Darus" > wrote in message
oups.com...
..
..... but I have never bought the "backup copy" excuse.