Old June 4th 04, 03:46 PM
Don in Austin Texas

Just to throw my 2cents in...in Austin at A-Line Auto parts a 12 ounce
can goes for $44.95/can. You have to have an IMAC (?) license and a
city license as well to purchase it. I'm not a mechanic, I just
called to see what the cost and licensing requirements were for
fun...OUCH!!! $45 a can? Wow! I think I heard that in Mexico it's a
BUNCH cheaper...go figure.