Old August 27th 06, 02:33 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
*

Default Car shaking after changing spark plugs

jeffcoslacker > wrote in article

> I'll cocurr with the others...cracked insulator or damaged plug wire
> most likely, gap not so much so, but possible...if they were platinum
> plugs with the preset gap, they are rarely ever wrong...the electrode
> is tough as hell and doesn't bend easily..
>
> I agree also, Bosch Plats are crap, I'd throw them away if that's what
> you got, get Motorcraft or Autolite for it...

I, for one, would be interested in hearing what, exactly, is "crap" about
the Bosch plugs.

Resistors? Metallurgy? Ceramic composition?

Where do they fail in your testing?

What type of testing did you subject them to?

What is it, exactly, that makes them inferior to other spark plugs?