Old August 19th 06, 08:59 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
necromancer[_1_]

Default Have you fallen for the terror plot in the skies story ?

Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), Loco laura bush -
VEHICULAR HOMICIDE proud (and obvious) graduate of the South Hampton
Institute of Technology, polluted rec.autos.driving with this crap:

> After all the lies the gover-media has fed us over the last 5 years,
> i wonder if anyone believes anything they say.

<*hack*, *cough*, *sputter*, **snort**>

Last **5** years???? What ****ing stump have you been living under, you
goob??? Gover-media has been lying to us for the last 60 years atleast!
Why the **** do you think I've been using these .sigs the last couple of
weeks??

</*hack*, *cough*, *sputter*, **snort**>

--
N ever
S eeing