Old May 10th 05, 08:03 PM
Bryan

"Dave" > wrote in message
.. .
>I get 21 to 23 mpg out of my '03 2.4 mostly high speed highway - 75mph no
>mods yet, just stock - and it's got 50,000 on it already. ~Dave

I am glad that someone else spoke. up. It is good to know that your highway
mileage is good. Maybe it is the 2.4 that is giving the good mileage, more
than the driving conditions that I was contributing the high MPG too.
I have spent a little time above 70, and my Wrangler ran just fine, but I am
usually puttering along at the speed limit.

But at least I am not the only one getting good mileage out of their SE.

How is your performance? Mine is improving as the motors breaks in. Close
to 4000 miles and the power seems to be gradually increasing and mpg
stabilizing in the low to mid 20's. But I have no complaints about power
at all, how about you Dave?

Bryan