Old March 12th 05, 05:12 PM
Arthur L. Rubin

Arthur L. Rubin wrote:

> Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
> >
> > Speeders are killers and maimers and
> > i want the cops to use every trick they can to catch these psychopath
> > speeders. I wish the cops would kneecap them.

> I wouldn't mind seeing the cops kneecap you for obstructing
> traffic. That's REALLY what causes accidents.

Getting back to basics. I REALLY woudn't mind the cops seize
your car for obstructing traffic. However, the law only provides
for a ticket (2 points, in California, I believe).

--
This account is subject to a persistent MS Blaster and SWEN attack.
I think I've got the problem resolved, but, if you E-mail me